Tuesday 13 September 2011

My son feels I'm not cool enough: Shah Rukh Khan




Shah Rukh Khan enjoys huge fan following at home and abroad and is seen as a very cool actor, but his 14-year-old son Aryan feels that the superstar is not cool enough.

"My film 'RA.One' talks about the relationship between every father and son. So the film has a bit of my relationship with my son. Like he feels that I'm not cool enough and he feels that I don't have great abs and I'm not a stud enough. The child in this film also feels similar things," SRK told reporters here at an event to launch the music of the film. The 45-year-old also feels that " RA.One" will get sons closer to their fathers. "I think it's a film that will appeal to all sons and fathers and I think it will teach them to love their fathers because I think fathers are very nice. They are good, if not better than mothers," he said. "RA.One", a sci fi film, has been directed by Anubhav Sinha and stars Shah Rukh as a superhero.

http://raonemoviereview.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment