Monday 11 July 2011

SRK: I'm the great Indian dream

From an outsider to the film industry to its biggest superstar, SRK has managed to script a real life story that has mostly been a reel plot.

SRK does not shy away from talking about this masterstroke of destiny that saw a young man with no connections scale the lofty peaks of Bollywood on his own. In a recent interview, SRK called himself 'the great Indian dream' and rightly so. Explaining it, the superstar says, "I have so much to thank God for. Imagine a guy with no connections, an orphan who did TV to survive becomes a top star on his own. I will call myself the great Indian dream."

SRK, who also admits that his injury issues have taken a toll on his professional commitments says, "When I look back, I sometimes miss the things I could do when I had no injury issues. Because of my injuries, I also couldn't do as much work as I wanted to." And finally talking about RA.ONE, SRK admits that he wants this film to set an example as far as superhero films are concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment